Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in White Angelica come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Melissa, and Rose provide sweet, floral notes; Bergamot and Melissa offer a boost of bright citrus; and Myrrh, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Hyssop, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the blend with a warm, woodsy base. With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. People also love White Angelica for its skin-beautifying benefits when applied topically. Add a couple drops to your favorite lotion to give your skin the TLC it needs.
Get to Know
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
- Has a sweet, warm, floral fragrance
- Can be diffused to create a peaceful, comforting environment
- From the bottle: Warm, complex, floral aroma
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- Apply it before providing the Raindrop Technique or other massage or body work treatment.
- Diffuse White Angelica to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
- Enhance the sense of sanctuary in your home with the inviting aroma of this inspired blend.
- Cultivate quiet and calm wherever you seek spiritual elevation when you surround yourself with this rich, warm scent.
- Transform your desk into a haven of inspiration with this blend’s bright citrus and deep woodsy fragrances.
- Add an air of elegance to a relaxing spa day with floral scents such as Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Geranium.
Diffuse up to 30 minutes. 3 times daily